
I like to plagarize on the internet.... I need to write a quote from Eric's blog, edited to keep only the best parts:
Eric writes:
I realize that for some people, writing a Christmas letter is like driving a dull nail through a thick plank, but I thought I'd start a tradition of naming the best Christmas letter of the year. This year the award goes to Dan and his wife. Amy and I helped Dan and his wife move into their first house in Grand Rapids, MI and I watched them get married in New Jersey in 2002. She being a big fan of Carl Jung and Dan being a fan of letting other people do group psychology projects for him, both are now acting as psychologists in one form or another.
Dan writes: I need to clarify that I am the therapist and she does public administration work. Her work title is "health educator," leading trainings and such, but she also writes grants and markets. She also coordinated this summer's conferences state wide. Pretty cool. Anyway, please note that my Christmas letter is awesome. If you want it email me, this blog isn't privatized therefore the anonymity.
1 comment:
Who's the stud in the picture?
Post a Comment