Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Quiet blogger this month
One of my blog friends noted that I didn't even blog during the US Open. What?! I have not been on the blog in a while. I keep meaning to come and blog. As far as the US Open goes, let's talk about the biggest issue for me. And no, it wasn't Serena saying she would break off her foot in the line judge's bootie or whatever she said (I was watching the game too at this moment). The men's final was supposed to be on CBS. ESPN2 said this the day before the final! So, I set tivo to tape that channel. I also tell it to go three hours long. So I get home from work at 8pm, and turn on the TV. Tivo had taped Oprah.... CBS showed Oprah instead and put the Open on the other channel, the WB/UPN mold. SO, I was quite upset when then turning on the channel I see an amazing five set match in progress. SO, then I start to tivo the game. Thankfully I was there right at 8PM because THEN they PUT IT BACK ON CBS at 8pm. I might have been close to having some sort of anger explosion attack. I can not remember the last life event that made me so frustrated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment