Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No Smoking

The new Michigan law passed --- No more smoking in the bar/restaurant. Nothing against the cigarette, but we all must go outside starting May 1, 2010. I support this law 100%. It passed in NY and NJ, the food at Jiggs never tasted good before. Now we can go there and you can smell the food, taste the food, see the person you are talking to (it was very smoky there). I do like cigarettes with the exception of the whole death and cancer and more death aspect. When I saw friends cough up balls up black flem I realized smoking does stink. I don't smoke these days but even if I smoked every day I am more than willing to go outside! Now at the bar you can taste your food. Also hopefully this discourages us from smoking. If it is not worth going outside, it's not worth smoking.

1 comment:

A blog about... said...

Nice work, Michigan.

Nebraska has a similar law, prohibiting smoking in all bars and restaurants:

http://SmokeFree.ne.gov/LB395_Summary.pdf