Three criteria in today's culture are that you like Obama, don't talk about religion anymore, and make your list of 25 things. So, I will satisfy the needs of four people who have insisted.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, or you will be shunned by everyone.
Follow my other random thoughts at http://dancooke1234.blogspot.com/
1. My favorite spice girl is Ginger Spice.
2. I used to throw the strings of celery in the carpet, hoping the room would fill out with them, but my mother always cleaned them up.
3. My iTunes library has 23 songs with an artist whose names begins with "DJ", 4859 songs, including every song Orbital every made.
4. I could have written a doctoral thesis if I added up all the time spent playing Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, 007 GoldenEye, and Marathon.
5. At Calvin I was known for talking about sex too much.
6. I dated three girls at Calvin and married the third one. I then stopped dating other girls.
7. I am pro-life, pro-2nd amendment, but still often vote for the democrat.
8. I already told my wife who I want her to marry if I die, but she refused to agree to the deal.
9. I began to enjoy watching football more after moving to Michigan.
10. For about two years I smoked Camel Lights, 3-5 cigarettes a day. I always hated Marlboro. If I “bummed” one and it wasn’t Camel I hoped for Parliament. I quit because you die when you smoke, and can’t climb stairs without gagging.
11. I no longer drink alcohol ever.
12. My living room contains furniture from my parent’s home, my in-law’s home, and my sister’s old apartment. After tomorrow my sister’s old TV center will be gone. Anyone want it?
13. I have been to Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, and the Rock of Gibraltar.
14. I never watch American Idol.
15. My Dad is a PK. If you don’t know what that means, then you must not be from Michigan.
16. I wear boxers.
17. On September 11 I was in Johnny’s when I saw the news, and then ate breakfast.
18. I often say the word poop in jokes.
19. I don’t like roller coasters and ride them to make other people happy.
20. My 5K PR is 29:43
21. I love to play racquet sports.
22. One of my favorite “things” in this world is my dog Spud. It makes me think of Stephanie Guthrie in high school when she said “my dog Bailey.”
23. I hate when people name their pet “Precious.”
24. I know where the spare hidden key is to my grandfather-in-law’s house because he told me due to being slightly senile.
25. I watched a vasectomy on TV once, not knowing what it was for the first five minutes.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment