
Odd news today, due to our financial trouble I assume, some TV shows were cut that surprised us. A good example is Samantha Who -- cut!! The most shocking -- MY NAME IS EARL! They cut My Name is Earl!?!
I don't watch Prison Break, but that was cut. I don't watch Samantha Who, but I have seen it. King of the Hill was cut! Kath and Kim had the axe too, surprising. Well, the two shows that I do watch that were cut are My Name is Earl and King of the Hill. So we will never know the end of the "cliff hanger" from this season's Earl where we learn that Earl Jr. is not Crab Man's son biologically after all, and apparently Joy's first son WAS Earl's because they had a quickie that night when Joy thought Earl was someone else at a costume party. Who was the father? The world may never know.
2 comments:
believe it.
i can't
Post a Comment