Friday, July 17, 2009

Back to cousin feedback

My cousin responded to my prior blog about how he talks and if people get offended over something that really is not offensive than oh well. I more or less see things like that. I thought it was interesting to here from a cousin of his family because while writing my blog I thought about my aunt and uncle and their kids (we are all adults now) and how this is the family that will not be offended by what you say. We talk, people keep talking and do not get angry for stupid reasons. People talk, and that is what we do! Also, no one in that house is interrupted and then mad that they were interrupted. I have met some people who really get angry and I mean really angry when they are interrupted. As if you just kicked their kitten. If someone is interrupting you, and you really just need to complete what you were saying, than just don't stop talking. Keep talking and they will realize you are still talking and they will not talk over your talking so you can talk and keep talking and they will not then be talking.

1 comment:

Phil said...

I have started my own blog cause why not..

http://philsbs.blogspot.com/