Friday, July 17, 2009

Talkers

Some people sure are sensitive about anything people say around them. Life history and upbringing can sure affect the type of person one becomes. Therefore, I have bothered some people. Oh well. Also I like the Yankees and I live in Michigan. Now that is one thing that really annoys everyone : )

3 comments:

Phil said...

For this topic's title you really didn’t say much, or is it what you didn't say that you needed to get out? I talk and I talk a lot!

I tend to over step my bound and talk to anyone about anything, that’s just my personality... If you don’t like it go screw… Not everyone needs to like me and I don’t need to like everyone, stupid people bug me the most. If something can be done more efficiently I’ll point it out. I don’t even think about it when I start correcting my supervisors…

Examples: Okay if you met someone and they said that they were Jewish and you asked, 'the religion or the ethnicity or both?' that would be well accepted by both. Ignorance is not what I mean to bring up here, but say both people know the difference and a third party hears you conversation and butts in so the two of you explain it to them but no matter how you try they just don’t get it...(slightly puling hair out)

I work on a computer all day for my work and if there is any problem with a program or a process they, the people who should know, tell you to reboot and restart everything when they know this is not a fix... I asked if I could run updates, run a repair program or defrag the hard drive and they, the IT ppl, looked at me in distain, like I would be taking there job away...

I don't bother explaining the processes I do at work (to fellow employees) that cut my work time in half because they don’t understand it. I told this to one persons face and they didn’t even understand how badly I was insulting them.

I do think that I am smarter than the average person and perhaps there is a little bit of narcissism there but overall I just think I am more logical. Most people like me because I am willing to show you how to improve if you have the brainpower to receive instruction and apply what you learn… maybe I should be a personal engineer, oh wait that’s what you do isn’t it? A family engineer of sorts that is…

I like Joel's quote, "Um, I thing you’re having a carbon based error..."

A blog about... said...

As far as people in the south are concerned, everyone in Michigan IS a Yankee.

Phil said...

How true Eric...