Monday, January 18, 2010

dexter, and then other shows

I keep rambling about Dexter. I won't give away the story line for those of you who watch it later on DVD, but man oh man is this a great show. I think Season 4 was even better than Season 3. Season 2 might be the best of all. OK, ONE thing to say -- what a twist!

Alas now we must wait some time before Dexter returns. In the meantime, LOST is coming back. Also Nip/Tuck is back. Thankfully, Nip/Tuck is in the final season. That show has lived its life. I think it actually already did and has still been on for a sixth and seventh season. Monk has ended -- I have not yet watched the final two episodes. Because when I watch them, I have no more Monk! Desperate Housewives keeps on ticking and that show is doing quite well.

I never watched "Dead Like Me," which I could get and watch. Is it worth it?

4 comments:

Phil said...

Dead Like Me was awesome

Phil said...

I am continually amazed at Hollywood and corporate broadcasting companies. I don’t understand what they are doing. How certain can shows like Lost make it for so long while shoes like Defying Gravity, Dead Like Me and Conan O’Brian are canceled... my answer: those bastards don't know what they are doing

A blog about... said...

I just watched season one of Dexter. After I saw the first episode, I was hooked and watched the entire season in two days. I can't even imagine season two, or anything for that matter, being better.

hgwells384 said...

Eric, I felt the same way with Dexter season 1. Then, season 2 is possibly better, if you can imagine that! Season 1 and 2 are the best ones. You must watch season 2.