Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Celebrity crushes?

For what reason is it "OK" for married and committed people to have crushes on celebrities? Perhaps because this is not a "cheat" that would ever occur. On some TV show there was a story line where husband and wife made their "OK" list to cheat with five celebrities each of their choosing. Wrong wrong wrong! This being said, here are my crushes... by the way I have no jealousy of my wife's who likes Tim Roth and John Malcovich. I'm not jealous LOL. She also likes Stephen Colbert, I think he is hilarious. OK, my list:

First, Laetitia Casta, a model. 2nd most beautiful woman in the world after my wife.
Next, Ana Ivanovic. The tennis player from Serbia. Has been ranked #1 in the world a few times. I do think Sharapova is beautiful, most think she is the best from tennis, but Ivanovic beats her I think. Also, Jankovic I think is beautiful though most think she is a little funny looking.
Next I think of is Kirstin Dunst, the best of the celebrities. Alison Sweeny is the best from TV. On Days of our Lives. She was known as "the porker of the soaps" with some extra weight including some extra stuff on the upper arm. I didn't care, this was before I was married so back then I could really be attracted to a celebrity. Alison is beautiful. She now joined the celebrity group of super-thin, and hosts the Biggest Loser. She was beautiful even when she was "the porker of the soaps." Any others? Uhhh.... Shannen Doherty from TV, and I can't think of any others.

2 comments:

Phil said...

WOW we have different tastes... i'll shre my top 5 when i have time

Phil said...

Not in any order,
Torrie Wilson
Megan Fox
Jessica Alba (before Fan 5)
Adriana Lima (before the lips)Alessandra Ambrosio
and I am sure I have others. The thing is yeah sure I find these women attractive, and I know that Shell finds some men attractive, but thats it... I find my wife very attractive and woah I mean just look at her! and I am sure you feel the same about Mia. We are blessed!