
Dinara Safina once again, destroyed in her championship attempt. Two years in a row at the French Open. Two quick sets. Safina, you will do it some day. I believe you can do it. I root for a few players before you, but you will do it some day. Most likely. You are number one right now, despite the fact that Williams kind of is better than you (I think you are really number 2, under Serena). This is like Federer, his chance is tomorrow, #2 making the win tomorrow due to Nadal's absence.
Women wise I root for Jankovic, Ivanovic, and the Williams sisters. And of course, don't forget Sharapova just be sure to keep the mute button nearby (yaaa! yaaa! every hit).
Dinara lost to Kuznetsova in two quick sets. She can not hide her being upset during the after speech but she didn't cry like Federer did. OK Roger, tomorrow is your chance -- first win at French, tie Sampras, do it in straight sets!
No comments:
Post a Comment